You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Busan I Park VS Gangwon FC, a draw game

KOR D1Busan I Park VS Gangwon FC, a draw game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:26:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Korea League -- Busan I Park VS Gangwon FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Busan I Park got 4 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Busan I Park got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Gangwon FC got 5 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Gangwon FC got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Busan I Park 1.23-0/0.5-0.73. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 97 matches, the home team got 29 wins, 32 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 29.90%; Draw win rate: 32.99%; Away win rate: 37.11%; Home odds win rate: 31.96%; Away odds win rate: 68.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2/2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 758 matches, the home team got 321 wins, 227 draws and 210 losses. Home win rate: 42.35%; Draw win rate: 29.95%; Away win rate: 27.70%; Over odds win rate: 43.27%; Draw odds win rate: 8.05%; Under odds win rate: 48.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-3.15-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 58.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Busan I Park(35.7%), Draw(27.9%), Gangwon FC(36.4%)

Busan I Park VS Gangwon FC, a draw game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.