You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Curico Unido VS Coquimbo Unido, home wins

CHI D1Curico Unido VS Coquimbo Unido, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 15 Sep 2020 10:24:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Chile -- Curico Unido VS Coquimbo Unido 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Curico Unido got 5 wins, 1 draw, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Curico Unido got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Coquimbo Unido got 2 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 17 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Coquimbo Unido got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Curico Unido 0.90-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2180 matches, the home team got 855 wins, 572 draws and 753 losses. Home win rate: 39.22%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 34.54%; Home odds win rate: 43.49%; Away odds win rate: 56.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2567 matches, the home team got 1058 wins, 678 draws and 831 losses. Home win rate: 41.22%; Draw win rate: 26.41%; Away win rate: 32.37%; Over odds win rate: 43.51%; Draw odds win rate: 6.23%; Under odds win rate: 50.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.17-3.25-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 18 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 27.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Curico Unido(42.3%), Draw(29.0%), Coquimbo Unido(28.8%)

Curico Unido VS Coquimbo Unido, home wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.