You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Daegu FC VS Seongnam FC, home wins

KOR D1Daegu FC VS Seongnam FC, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:26:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Korea League -- Daegu FC VS Seongnam FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Daegu FC got 7 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Daegu FC got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Seongnam FC got 5 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Seongnam FC got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Daegu FC 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2717 matches, the home team got 1124 wins, 800 draws and 793 losses. Home win rate: 41.37%; Draw win rate: 29.44%; Away win rate: 29.19%; Home odds win rate: 43.03%; Away odds win rate: 56.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3730 matches, the home team got 1552 wins, 1154 draws and 1024 losses. Home win rate: 41.61%; Draw win rate: 30.94%; Away win rate: 27.45%; Over odds win rate: 43.59%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 49.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.15-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 161 games, the home team got 70 wins, 45 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 27.95%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Daegu FC(44.2%), Draw(29.9%), Seongnam FC(26.0%)

Daegu FC VS Seongnam FC, home wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.