You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hansa Rostock VS SV Waldhof Mannheim, home win

GER D3Hansa Rostock VS SV Waldhof Mannheim, home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 02 Jun 2020 08:47:20 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Hansa Rostock VS SV Waldhof Mannheim 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Hansa Rostock got 12 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Hansa Rostock got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, SV Waldhof Mannheim got 10 wins, 14 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, SV Waldhof Mannheim got 9 wins, 9 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hansa Rostock 1.11-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1497 matches, the home team got 628 wins, 412 draws and 457 losses. Home win rate: 41.95%; Draw win rate: 27.52%; Away win rate: 30.53%; Home odds win rate: 47.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2024 matches, the home team got 903 wins, 496 draws and 625 losses. Home win rate: 44.61%; Draw win rate: 24.51%; Away win rate: 30.88%; Over odds win rate: 45.55%; Draw odds win rate: 6.42%; Under odds win rate: 48.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.30-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 158 games, the home team got 67 wins, 37 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 42.41%; Draw win rate: 23.42%; Away win rate: 34.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hansa Rostock(49.2%), Draw(26.9%), SV Waldhof Mannheim(23.9%)

 

Hansa Rostock VS SV Waldhof Mannheim, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.