You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Haras El Hedoud VS EL Masry, a draw game

EGY D1Haras El Hedoud VS EL Masry, a draw game

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:35:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Haras El Hedoud VS EL Masry 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Haras El Hedoud got 5 wins, 11 draws, 9 losses and placed the 15 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Haras El Hedoud got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, EL Masry got 6 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 16 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, EL Masry got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Haras El Hedoud 0.98-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 214 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 71 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 35.05%; Draw win rate: 33.18%; Away win rate: 31.78%; Home odds win rate: 35.05%; Draw odds win rate: 33.18%; Away odds win rate: 31.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 194 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 66 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 36.08%; Draw win rate: 34.02%; Away win rate: 29.90%; Over odds win rate: 44.85%; Draw odds win rate: 8.76%; Under odds win rate: 46.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-2.81-2.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Haras El Hedoud(32.7%), Draw(34.0%), EL Masry(33.3%)

Haras El Hedoud VS EL Masry, a draw game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.