You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hatayspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi, away wins

TUR D1Hatayspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi, away wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:34:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Hatayspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Hatayspor got 19 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Hatayspor got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 20 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hatayspor 0.90--0.5/-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 706 matches, the home team got 311 wins, 170 draws and 225 losses. Home win rate: 44.05%; Draw win rate: 24.08%; Away win rate: 31.87%; Home odds win rate: 55.81%; Away odds win rate: 44.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5330 matches, the home team got 2261 wins, 1456 draws and 1613 losses. Home win rate: 42.42%; Draw win rate: 27.32%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Over odds win rate: 44.18%; Draw odds win rate: 6.70%; Under odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.60-1.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hatayspor(20.3%), Draw(25.6%), Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi(54.1%)

Hatayspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi, away wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.