You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Henan Jianye VS Shenzhen JiaZhaoye, away wins

CHA CSLHenan Jianye VS Shenzhen JiaZhaoye, away wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:35:38 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Henan Jianye VS Shenzhen JiaZhaoye 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Henan Jianye got 1 win, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Henan Jianye got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Shenzhen JiaZhaoye got 3 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shenzhen JiaZhaoye got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Henan Jianye 0.85--0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1263 matches, the home team got 439 wins, 310 draws and 514 losses. Home win rate: 34.76%; Draw win rate: 24.54%; Away win rate: 40.70%; Home odds win rate: 49.56%; Away odds win rate: 50.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4999 matches, the home team got 2280 wins, 1135 draws and 1584 losses. Home win rate: 45.61%; Draw win rate: 22.70%; Away win rate: 31.69%; Over odds win rate: 47.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.28%; Under odds win rate: 47.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.40-1.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 11 wins, 8 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 27.50%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 52.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Henan Jianye(23.8%), Draw(25.5%), Shenzhen JiaZhaoye(50.6%)

Henan Jianye VS Shenzhen JiaZhaoye, away wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.