You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Jerv VS Sogndal, away wins

NOR ALJerv VS Sogndal, away wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:35:04 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Jerv VS Sogndal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Jerv got 3 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Jerv got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Sogndal got 8 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sogndal got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jerv 0.82--0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1448 matches, the home team got 722 wins, 365 draws and 361 losses. Home win rate: 49.86%; Draw win rate: 25.21%; Away win rate: 24.93%; Home odds win rate: 53.73%; Away odds win rate: 46.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2626 matches, the home team got 1195 wins, 627 draws and 804 losses. Home win rate: 45.51%; Draw win rate: 23.88%; Away win rate: 30.62%; Over odds win rate: 45.73%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 47.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.20-3.40-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins and 4 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jerv(25.7%), Draw(24.9%), Sogndal(49.5%)

Jerv VS Sogndal, away wins

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.