You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Maccabi Netanya VS Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, an exciting game

ISR D1Maccabi Netanya VS Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 02 Jun 2020 10:12:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Israel Premier League -- Maccabi Netanya VS Hapoel Kiryat Shmona 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Maccabi Netanya got 8 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Maccabi Netanya got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona got 6 wins, 4 draws, 16 losses and placed the 12 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Maccabi Netanya 0.88-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1365 matches, the home team got 527 wins, 383 draws and 455 losses. Home win rate: 38.61%; Draw win rate: 28.06%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 42.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1586 matches, the home team got 673 wins, 466 draws and 447 losses. Home win rate: 42.43%; Draw win rate: 29.38%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Over odds win rate: 42.31%; Draw odds win rate: 6.68%; Under odds win rate: 51.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.20-2.82. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 games, the home team got 25 wins, 18 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 44.64%; Draw win rate: 32.14%; Away win rate: 23.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Maccabi Netanya(42.9%), Draw(28.8%), Hapoel Kiryat Shmona(28.3%)

 

Maccabi Netanya VS Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.