You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
NAC Breda VS Den Bosch, home wins

HOL D2NAC Breda VS Den Bosch, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:34:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- NAC Breda VS Den Bosch 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, NAC Breda got 2 wins, and placed the 1 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NAC Breda got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Den Bosch got 1 win, 1 loss and placed the 13 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Den Bosch got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is NAC Breda 0.90-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1076 matches, the home team got 527 wins, 231 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 48.98%; Draw win rate: 21.47%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Home odds win rate: 58.92%; Away odds win rate: 41.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 268 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 58 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 53.36%; Draw win rate: 21.64%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 48.13%; Draw odds win rate: 3.36%; Under odds win rate: 48.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.80-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, and 1 loss. Home win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: NAC Breda(61.0%), Draw(21.5%), Den Bosch(17.6%)

NAC Breda VS Den Bosch, home wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.