You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rakow Czestochowa VS Zaglebie Lubin, home wins

POL PRRakow Czestochowa VS Zaglebie Lubin, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:34:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Poland Ekstraklasa -- Rakow Czestochowa VS Zaglebie Lubin 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Rakow Czestochowa got 1 win, 1 loss and placed the 8 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Rakow Czestochowa got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Zaglebie Lubin got 2 wins, and placed the 3 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Zaglebie Lubin got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rakow Czestochowa 1.04-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1197 matches, the home team got 548 wins, 332 draws and 317 losses. Home win rate: 45.78%; Draw win rate: 27.74%; Away win rate: 26.48%; Home odds win rate: 49.54%; Away odds win rate: 50.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 860 matches, the home team got 392 wins, 203 draws and 265 losses. Home win rate: 45.58%; Draw win rate: 23.60%; Away win rate: 30.81%; Over odds win rate: 46.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.23%; Under odds win rate: 47.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.50-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rakow Czestochowa(45.0%), Draw(26.9%), Zaglebie Lubin(28.1%)

Rakow Czestochowa VS Zaglebie Lubin, home wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.