You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Pohang Steelers, away wins

KOR D1Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Pohang Steelers, away wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:26:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Korea League -- Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Pohang Steelers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 4 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Pohang Steelers got 10 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Pohang Steelers got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Suwon Samsung Bluewings 0.70-0/-0.5-1.28. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 73 matches, the home team got 28 wins, 22 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 38.36%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 31.51%; Home odds win rate: 35.62%; Away odds win rate: 64.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2103 matches, the home team got 953 wins, 535 draws and 615 losses. Home win rate: 45.32%; Draw win rate: 25.44%; Away win rate: 29.24%; Over odds win rate: 45.65%; Draw odds win rate: 5.37%; Under odds win rate: 48.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.64-3.15-2.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 1 win, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 42.86%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Suwon Samsung Bluewings(28.5%), Draw(27.3%), Pohang Steelers(44.2%)

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Pohang Steelers, away wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.