You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Al Hilal VS Pakhtakor, home wins

AFC CLAl Hilal VS Pakhtakor, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:33:52 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Al Hilal VS Pakhtakor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Al Hilal got 22 wins, 6 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Saudi Professional League. In the last 20 games, Al Hilal got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Pakhtakor got 13 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the Uzbek League. In the last 20 games, Pakhtakor got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losses. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al Hilal 0.82-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 521 matches, the home team got 247 wins, 105 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 47.41%; Draw win rate: 20.15%; Away win rate: 32.44%; Home odds win rate: 50.48%; Away odds win rate: 49.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 810 matches, the home team got 321 wins, 214 draws and 275 losses. Home win rate: 39.63%; Draw win rate: 26.42%; Away win rate: 33.95%; Over odds win rate: 43.58%; Draw odds win rate: 5.06%; Under odds win rate: 51.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.81-3.45-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 16 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 21.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al Hilal(44.8%), Draw(27.7%), Pakhtakor(27.5%)

Al Hilal VS Pakhtakor, home wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.