You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Al Ahli(UAE) VS Shahr Khodrou, home wins

AFC CLAl Ahli(UAE) VS Shahr Khodrou, home wins

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:38:43 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Al Ahli(UAE) VS Shahr Khodrou 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Al Ahli(UAE) got 13 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the UAE Pro-League. In the last 20 games, Al Ahli(UAE) got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Shahr Khodrou got 12 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Persian Gulf Pro League. In the last 20 games, Shahr Khodrou got 1 win, 7 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al Ahli(UAE) 1.07-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 374 matches, the home team got 138 wins, 105 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 36.90%; Draw win rate: 28.07%; Away win rate: 35.03%; Home odds win rate: 46.26%; Away odds win rate: 53.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1960 matches, the home team got 838 wins, 505 draws and 617 losses. Home win rate: 42.76%; Draw win rate: 25.77%; Away win rate: 31.48%; Over odds win rate: 44.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.07%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.25-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 88 games, the home team got 31 wins, 32 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 35.23%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 28.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al Ahli(UAE)(46.5%), Draw(27.8%), Shahr Khodrou(25.8%)

Al Ahli(UAE) VS Shahr Khodrou, home wins

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.